The LanLan 3x3x2 Pie is a 3x3x2 that has been shaped into a cylinder. It turns quite smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I had trouble deciding whether to get this cube, as a lot of negative comments were discouraging. However, this cube is VERY good, and i received it with no problems. One issue was that you couldn't tension it, which surprised me, as most LanLan cubes i have are tensionable. The turning of the rounded axis is AMAZINGLY SMOOTH. the other axis needs work/maru lube though. This is a really cool cuboid, and you should get it.
On a side note, It doesn't matter what cross you do, the colors don't matter.
My friend bought this puzzle used at the last minute of a competition, and he learned how to solve it on the way home. The cube looked almost brand new other than one sticker was a tiny bit chipped. The turning quality was great, and it was a very fun cuboid shape mod.
The cube was very smooth for the very first turns. But then it popped, and the edge piece broke. So basically i had this puzzle for only 2 minutes and it broke. Very poor quality.