The LanLan 4x4 is a slightly heavier and larger 4x4 as compared to the ShengShou 4x4. It's pretty quick out of the box and has a clicky feel to it. The cube has a solid feel and is difficult to pop.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
it exploded on the first turn, and when i put it back together, it always was locking up, and popped again
The cube is really fast and smooth. There's not corner cutting, and the pieces have snapped on me several times when speedsolving. The cube isn't too bad for casual solvers who don't need corner cutting. I'd recommend a SS over this cube.
This cube is OK. It moves but it has no real advantage over the ShengShou 4x4. I recommend getting a ShengShou 4x4 for the same price.
Good turning, but easy to break. Get a SS 4x4 for the same price.