LanLan Andromeda Cube
The LanLan Andromeda Cube is an edge turning monster that jumbles and shape shifts. It has so many cuts and pieces that it is difficult to wrap your head around. But if you can solve this one, you're truly a master.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
this puzzle like a lot of lanlan puzzles came in a bit tight, but with a touch of lube turns like a dream. the puzzle itself has a fun solve but a little repetitive with so many equivalent pieces. its a great shelf poece and worth taking down to solve every now and again. for the price this one is a no brainer.
these cubes are so amazing i just can not get enough
It's a cool puzzle with lots of centers but it's unpleasant to use. Super stiff hard to turn. It's good to add to a curvy copter collection and maybe 1 or 2 scrambles. Not recommended for anything other then collection
When I first bought this cube I never imagined being able to finish it due to its crazy bandaging and complexity. It was intimidating to scramble but once I got started I quickly found a methode. The hardest part of the solve for me was the last edge with only 2 or 3 pieces being permuted incorrecty. Took me allot trial and error getting that last edge but once I got it it felt amazing and satisfying! I highly highly recommend this puzzle.