The LanLan Cane Ball is a 4x4 shape mod that has been carved into a multi-faceted ball. Each octant has a different color, with 8 colors in total on the puzzle. It turns smoothly right out of the box and feels sturdy.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is interesting and challenging. The color scheme doesn't follow any classic 3x3 themes.
My advice is to look at the colors prior to scrambling.
OOTB, this cube moves smoothly.
The stickers tend to lift and peel.
BE CAREFUL not to lose the stickers, there are no replacements.
I love just working on this corner by corner. It's a great addition to my collection. I highly recommend this puzzle.
The LanLan cane cube is not an octahedron, which has 8 sides, but it is a 24 sided puzzle, which I do not know the name for
to my knowledge this is the same as the LanLan 4x4 Octahedron which is a very fun and complex puzzle. would recommend. turning quality is meh