LanLan Clover Pyraminx
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The LanLan Clover Pyraminx is a jumbling-only puzzle with a triakis tetrahedron axis system. The puzzle was a bit stiff at first, but after a solve or two, it started turning much more smoothly, and I can now rotate the axes one-handed with a finger push. Also, due to the colouration of the puzzle, several of the pieces are identical, making the solve easier; I even solved the puzzle by luck a few times in the beginning, though it's much more fun to solve it while fully knowing what you're doing. I suspect the LanLan Pitcher 4-Corner Cube might be more fun, though I never tried one.
Very nice puzzle. Turn quite well and the stickers are holding up well. Moderately difficult solve, but quite fun. Definitely recommend.
corner cutting is amazing aswell as reverse corner cutting buy it right now if you want to know how good it is