LanLan Crazy Comet
The LanLan Crazy Comet is a 12-axis dodecahedron with 2 different types of sides. It is identical to the LanLan 12-Axis Dodecahedron, but this version features the official Oskar Van Deventer logo on the white or yellow side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Overall, this is a really cool puzzle. It solves essentially the same way as the Curvy Copter Plus, but the shape of the puzzle makes the jumbling a little less confusing. Still, it was a challenge to figure out, and very satisfying to complete. The turning quality isn't great out of the box, but it becomes surprisingly good with a little loosening. Definitely recommend if you want something rather unique to add to your collection, or you just want a bit of a challenge.
this cube is incredible difficult but also very fun to solve. Popping isnt an issue. the turning of this puzzle is not great. ( i wasn't expecting it to be.) And the stickers on the small sides fall off very easy. this puzzle is great for cuboid collectors.