LanLan DDR Pillowed 3x3 Rhombohedron
The LanLan DDR Pillowed 3x3 Rhombohedron is a 3x3 mod with a unique shape. Every turn shape shifts this puzzle, so it is sure to be a challenge!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Nice looking cube and turns good.
i got this for my birthday and could not stop solving, still cant
As you can see from the photo this puzzle is basically a smaller, pillowed version of the Diansheng Blade cube. I'm not surprised to see this puzzle being classified as an Axis cube because the same was said about the Blade cube. I respectfully disagree. The only feature they have in common with the Axis cube is the 2-color edge pieces. But in terms of difficulty, both puzzles are much closer to a mastermorphix. Only 2 of the 8 corners on this puzzle require orientation as opposed to all 8 corners on an Axis. If you're looking for a true Axis shape mod, consider the Lanlan Curvy Windmill.
Fun shape mod! It's similar to an axis cube in solving, but a different shape. OOTB it's quite stiff, but some lube and breaking in will loosen it up.