The LanLan Edges-Only Void Cube is like a normal void cube except with oversized edges that cover the parts where the corners should be. The effect is a void cube with only "edges." Feels sturdy right out of the box and features glittery stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Super stiff out of the box. But that's pretty standard for void cubes. It's just not going to be as smooth as a regular cube.
You also need to be careful of the corners, or you'll pinch or stab yourself with them.
Overall a very nice looking cube, and a good quick solve.
A fun puzzle to solve, I always take it with me so when I encounter a noncuber I give them this to play with. The only downside is the stiff turning, and sometimes I pinch my fingers!
When my friend got it out of the box it was bad. But i added lube and now it turns well, but no corner cutting. Very fun to solve.