LanLan Gear 3x3 Hexagonal Dipyramid
The LanLan Gear 3x3 Hexagonal Dipyramid is the geared version of the 3x3 Hexagonal Dipyramid shape mod. It is an elegant and exotic-looking puzzle that is a fine addition to any cube collection.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Interesting puzzle but poor quality. My son solved it once just fine, the second time he went to scramble it the top popped right off. Because of the type of puzzle, it couldn't be popped back in place. It looked like a tiny screw was the only thing holding it in place. If you are into gear type puzzles you may want to choose a different shape.
This puzzle is really neat and took me about an hour to really figure out, not including time I spent trying to find out about it online, and not being able to find anything. However, I’ve only solved it once and some of the stickers are already falling off. These stickers are just awful. I just cube for fun but I can’t do this one for fun if the stickers fall off. Just collecting dust now.
The turnings are really good and the puzzle looks amazing I have to say that after I breaked the puzzle a little bit it's turns not so amazing but it's a gear puzzle so...
Just keep in mind That i couldn't find NOTHING about this puzzle online so you need to figure out how to solve it by yourself which honestly I think is a good thing.
I highly recommend!