LanLan Gear Honey Copter
The LanLan Gear Honey Copter is a puzzle shaped similar to the original Honey Copter from LanLan, but this one has a secret. There is an internal gear mechanism that moves the middle layer when you turn an outer.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is amazingly addictive. Though I've solved this only once since getting it just days ago, the solve remains a fun challenge. Scrambled, this puzzle looks fantastic yet, it beckons to be solved.
Gear cubes appeal to the cyber steam punk fan in me, this cube's design protects my fingers from being pinched by exposed gears.
Plus I love the hearts.
I didn't get the Honey Copter based on warnings about sharp edges. This cube is not part of the Redicube family, as that one is.
I'm now curious to get one to compare the mechanics.
Definitely this puzzle is one that makes my list of puzzles I'd encourage any level of cuber to try.