The LanLan Gear Mastermorphix is a gear version of the popular Mastermorphix shade mod. It is an elegant and exotic-looking puzzle that is a fine addition to any cube collection.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Part of my collection is gear puzzles, and arguably the best out there is Meffert's Gear Ball, with everything else I've tried below that. This puzzle is good in that it is challenging not only to get colors, but also flat sides. It turns below average, but turns nonetheless well enough and perhaps better in time, with a whole bottle of speed lube.... It's worth a try for another challenge, or for a display, but the absolute worst problem is the stickers which didn't come fully adhered, wouldn't stay adhered, and got butchered on the very first solve. I ordered new stickers from Oliver's but have just been trimming the originals and running these into the ground before I put the new ones on.
This puzzle looks great and is a blast to solve. But it's got a few major issues. First, the stickers are poorly placed and uncentered. Second, the puzzle was nearly unturnable out of the box, but after some breaking in it seems like it's much better. All in all, this puzzle has it's flaws, but it's fun to solve, looks cool as heck, and is a must-have if you're a fan of gear puzzles.
Wonderful. Great Turning, and pops can be fixed with a bit of glue. One of my favorite puzzles ever, perhaps the greatest example of how diverse the universe of twisty puzzles is.
It turns horrible and stiff out of the box, and one of the pieces popped off after just doing a few turns. I do not recommend and wish I had not bought.