LanLan Honey Copter
The LanLan Honey Copter is a new shape-mod variant of the Redi Cube. It features 4 connected heart shapes at the center of each side, and by turning the corners, the hearts will also be moved around the cube.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This a great and fun little cube but the sharp points can be dangerous. Lanlan must look into this problem as soon as possible.
This puzzle is very nice and fun but it locks up too much. You need to be very slow and precise with your movements.
This is a nice looking puzzle but you have to be careful when turning the corners because of the sharp points encountered. It is easy to solve, just being a variant of a Redi cube.
The reason I was immediately drawn to this puzzle at first sight was, as I presume most individuals can confirm, because of its pleasure to the eye. Its beautiful! Of course itll compliment any shelf or desk, whether it in beforehand beholds a cube collection or not.
The turning quality of the puzzle is in my opinion satisfactory, however, due to the sharpness of the edges of each corner, cutting yourself when turning it is a conceivable risk.
The puzzle in itself is an illiterate imposter of the Redi cube, so if youve already got the Redi cube I do not recommend this puzzle, unless you want it as a decoration in your collection.
Overall Id recommend the Redi cube over this, as it turns better and doesnt have a potential risk of cutting ones skin when being turned.
Сложная, интересная, но достаточно хрупкая головоломка