The LanLan Jewel Cube is a 3x3 face-turning octahedron that has had each of its corners flattened out and replaced with a single golden sticker. The resulting puzzle resembles a multi-faceted jewel.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube fits in well with my DaYan Gem cubes. This puzzle's appearance is also similar to a cornerless helicopter cube that I have.
OOTB, this puzzle moves well. Fantastic stickers in both coloring and quality.
So far, this puzzle hasn't jumbled, which I've tried. Though it looks like it could, I'm not willing to force it.
There are clearly three levels to this puzzle design, which also tells me that thus is not jumbleable.
The solve is a little more difficult than I'd expected. It's an addictive challenge.