The LanLan Master Clover Cube is a an edge turning puzzle like the traditional clover cube. This one, however, has an extra layer that leads to more jumbling, bandaging, and generally more fun!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I'm a big fan of the QiYi Clover Cube (and its variants), so I was eager to try this one. The biggest hang-up I have with it is that the puzzle needs quite a bit of coaxing to get it to move at times, to the point where I often had to stop and wonder if the move I was trying to make was currently being blocked, or if the puzzle was just being stubborn. Compounding this issue is the fact that the layers are cut in such a way where a partial turn on one edge can block off turns on nearby edges in unexpected ways that does not happen on the QiYi Clover Cube. As far as challenge level goes, it's really not that big of a jump up from a Clover Cube or Curvy Copter, with the biggest part of the challenge being the part where you get it back into a cube shape after a thorough jumbling.
This is a must have if you like QiYi's Clover Cubes, I just wish it came in stickerless.