LanLan Pitcher 4-Corner Cube
The LanLan Pitcher 4-Corner Cube is called this due to its unique mechanism. Only four of the corners of this cubic puzzle actually move! But don't let that trick you into thinking this is a simple puzzle. Give your brain a test with this mind-bending challenge!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The jumbling of this cube is really fun because the 4 stable corners makes it more difficult (in my eyes) to maneuver pieces around the cube as it gives less avenues than the standard versions of this cube. I really enjoy it and am having fun figuring out more and more about it through solves. It was very stiff but it breaks in rather quickly, lube would definitely help too.
I love how this cube morphs its shape. OOTB this puzzle was very stiff, adding a good lube has helped.
This puzzle reminds me of the two DuYan puzzles. The DaYan Bi YiNiao and the DaYan SHUANG FEIYAN cubes.
I've also just acquired the Smaz Chop 2x2 Cube which also shape shifts in the same way.
These are all beautiful non-speed cubes that are fun to solve and artistic to display. Great for someone who collects different cubes.
All 3 of those shapeshifters I mentioned are in the background, and available on the Cubicle.