LanLan Star Pyraminx
The LanLan Star Pyraminx is a 12-axis puzzle in a pyraminx shape. Every corner can turn with each adjacent edge. This puzzle is built on a jumbling only mechanism which means that every move you make is a jumbling move. If you think you're up to the challenge, or simply want a cool puzzle for your collection, check this one out!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
OOTB this beautiful Pyraminx is not actually a Pyraminx.
The puzzle itself has a very unique appearance with almost cobweb like deep cuts.
I give the sticker quality a 10 out of 10, great colors and superior adhesion (no Corner lifting or peeling)
The plastic quality is also some of the best, having a good heft and sturdiness even down to the smallest triangles.
Scrambled, this puzzle morphs into a beautiful geometric monstrously intimidating shape.
The solution is very intuitive which makes this puzzle fun to scramble and solve...
Be aware that this puzzle can jumble...or have pieces move out of their usual path and even seem like they're floating.
Over all, the puzzle is very simple to solve by intuition.
Finally, keep this (and all cubes) lubed. If needed to relieve tension loosen screws little by little between lubing and solves, the puzzle will "break-in". Retighten the screws over time,
PS...by loosening the screws you may nullify any warranty
If you loosen it too much, the puzzle may not function as it should and may fall apart. Do so at your own RISK