LanLan Sunflower Cube
The LanLan Sunflower Cube is an edge turning, jumbling, shape-shifting puzzle that is sure to be a challenge. Give it a shot if you think you have what it takes!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
As mentioned, this puzzle has some shape shifting and bandaging aspects that keep it very challenging. Solving the puzzle is pretty satisfying and not at all straightforward. The V-shaped pieces sometimes pop, but this is rare, the pieces are easy to pop back in, and they only pop back in one way which prevents you from introducing any parity issues.
I thought this would be bigger, like the VeryPuzzle Clover Cube, but it’s much smaller. It’s only 57mm wide, so it’s more portable. It turns smooth, and feels great. Its an edge turning puzzle with pieces that solve similar to the clover cube, with some shape shifting and bandaging that keeps things interesting. Overall, very happy with this one.