Lee 3x3x2 Split Mirror Cube
The Lee 3x3x2 Split Mirror Cube is a 3x3x2, but this one has split edges that allow for more movement. This puzzle is made by gluing 3D printed extensions on a standard 4x4.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Love this puzzle! The turning is great. Very minimal catching, but that's expected from a non-speed cube and doesn't interfere with the solve. The puzzle feels very solid and of great quality. Very fun and unique solve. Not too difficult once you grasp the strategy, but not too easy either. A bit on the pricy side when compared to mass-produced puzzles, but very affordable when considering that it's a custom made 3D puzzle. Up till recently such puzzles would only be available by custom order and cost over $200. Being able to get this for $50 is a great buy in my opinion.