The Lee Super Mirror 4x4 is a puzzle built by adding 3D printed extensions to a 7x7. This isn't your standard 4x4 mirror cube, this one is bandaged right out of the box and will take some effort to fully scramble. Give it a try if you think you have what it takes!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So this was in my order from May 18th that I just remembered to do this for. For as much fun, and as careful as I was being with the cube, two of the middle pieces came off within hours of usage. I can't tell whether it's just the glue that came unstuck for those pieces, or if they broke due to the way they appear to slide into place. I still would give a 10/10 for this, especially if you're a mirror cube fan like I am. As far as I know, this is the only mass produced mirror cube bigger than a 3x3x3. That automatically gets my love. I just wish those two pieces hadn't popped off, especially given the price of the cube.
Thanks for your review, and I am sorry to hear about those centers! As far as I can tell, they just came unglued, and you should be able to replace them fairly easily. If you would like more detailed instructions, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org