Lefun 2x2 Dart
The Lefun 2x2 Dart is a 2-layered cheese puzzle shape mod with pointed sides and an inner circular bandaging mechanism. It features a stickerless design and a bright stickerless color scheme.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The middle doesn't always turn with the rest of the puzzle It's annoying to turn. It also has to be perfectly in line to turn it. You need lube to make this decent.
It's 4.99 for a bad quality cube, I'd rather buy something else with the money.
While it looks interesting and simple, this puzzle has one major flaw. The center piece, once some small number of basic turns have been made, tends to be very inconsistent with its movement. Sometimes the center slice will properly stay aligned with a layer, sometimes not. This required the cuber to pinch the center from time to time in order to just realign it with the other layers. Turning becomes impossible if you do not realign the center manually. Don't buy it. The 2-layer cheese puzzle from the same manufacturer is essentially the same puzzle but without this crippling design flaw.
It's a fun puzzle, except the solve is the same as the cheese puzzle, and the only difference here is that the center makes it a pain to turn. If you do buy it, you're going to want some lube for it, as it turns way better after 2 drops of lubicle silk.
This is nice and fun but the corner cutting is nonexistent so you have to line the middle perfect for it to flip