CubeStyle 4x4 Windmill Cube
The Lefun 4x4 Windmill Cube is a 4x4 version of the classic shapemod. This puzzle features shape shifting and vibrant stickerless shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The CubeStyle 4x4 Windmill Cube was a somewhat difficult solve for me. The centers having permutations that don't exist on a normal 4x4 required coming up with some new solutions.
Turning on this puzzle feels scratchy and a bit stiff, and it did lock up/catch a lot while solving, but a lot of that also came from me not aligning the layers properly. For a shape mod like this, it turns well enough. Some of the caps also had a tendency to fall off.
Overall this was an enjoyable puzzle to solve, despite being somewhat difficult to turn. I will definitely be getting the CubeStyle 4x4 Fisher Cube some time in the future.