The Lefun 7x7 is a budget-friendly 7x7 from Lefun that performs well right out of the box. It features a modern internal mechanism and vibrant stickerless pink shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I have yet to tension and lube this cube, but overall this really is good the price. It is crunchy and locks up every so often, but overall, it is a very good 7x7 for beginners and early intermediate solvers.
The turning is bad out of the box but after breaking in it turns pretty good. the turning is scratchy and smooth and the same time. The speed is in the middle so not too fast not too slow. Great for learning how to solve and decent speed solving.
I bought this cube at my last comp and got it set up with some Maru lube and it was a great puzzle. I bought it off the kid not outta the box so I wouldnt know how it would feel. I didnt do solves on it yet but Ive got someone to break it in with a couple solves when I got home I lubed it with dmn-37 and I did a few break in turns and its great might put magnets in it soon would recommend for any starter Cuber looking for a good 7x7
this is my 297th cube and after lubing with lubicle silk and lubicle one this cube is doing things cubes twice its price can do. Lefun did a good job
it was a little dry out of the box but with a little lubicle 1 and tensioning it it was great
This cube was a little slow out of the box like a heavy moded by VCUBE 7 but by loosening the tentions by half a screw turn and some trombone lube it turned like silk