Lefun Carbon Fiber Dino Cube
The Lefun Carbon Fiber Dino Cube is an 8-axis, 3-layered corner turning puzzle. This version has black carbon fiber stickers placed over a stickerless bright base puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I don't have anther dino cube to compare this to, but I've been having alot of fun with this one.
The carbon fiber design looks awesome and the surface is very grippy. The plastic seems to be of high quality.
The only problem with this cube is that it is quite unstable and locks up quite a bit...but that could just be a problem with dino cubes in general.
Overall though, it works well and is very fun to mess around with (the solve is quite intuitive as well).
I would certainly recommend this cube considering the price.