The Lefun Carbon Fiber Master Pyraminx is a 4 layered pyraminx, with stickerless bright shades, covered partially by black carbon fiber stickers.
This puzzle turns well enough out of the box to enjoy solving it, but not well enough for speed solving.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
i love it the magnets are very strong the carbon fiber stickers are very nice and i love it
the worst master pyraminx there is, some would say its about the challenge of solving it, but first of all, its not that hard, and 2nd of all the turning is way too bad to even have fun solving it, dont buy
After every 10 turns one of the top triangle pieces falls off, is extremely loud, turns very slowly, and locks up A LOT. Would not recommend on any circumstances.
This puzzle is ok. It turns deccently. You should get this if you are learning to solve master pryaminx. Then, you'll need an upgrade.
Can't turn it without popping a piece out. Fell apart after not even a day.