Lefun Carbon Fiber Pyraminx Duo
The Lefun Carbon Fiber Pyraminx Duo is a fairly simple puzzle with rotating tips. This version is stickerless bright with black carbon fiber stickers on every face. It can be solved relatively quickly with no method and just by randomly turning the puzzle around.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is by far the worst cube I have ever bought. I literally HATE this cube. It can always be solved in 4 or less moves which means it is super easy. plus all the corners are constantly falling of and braking apart. I wish I could give this cube a 0 star review but I can't.
At its turning was terrible but with time it slowly progressed
It is usable but it sucks a lot the good thing about it it looks cool. The bad things about it, it doesn't turn good at all, and whenever you try to turn it faster the caps come off and I heard that the cabin fiber people just take other peoples puzzles and put fake cabin stickers on the puzzle and charge you money for a fake puzzle so save your self some money and don't get cabin fiber puzzles at all good bye.
Amazingly good and addictive
I know this puzzle isn't supposed to be the best thing in the world, but it still didn't quite reach my expectations. The turning was stiff so I needed a stronger grip to turn it, which only made the caps fall off.
Just save your money for something else, to be honest.