Lefun Deformed 3x3 Centrosphere
The Lefun Deformed 3x3 Centrosphere is an exotic-looking 3x3 shapemod in which each side has been carved out in the shape of a hollow circle and the corners have been elongated so as to form a 2x2 cage around the central sphere.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle turns decently and solves just like a 3x3, it’s a cool 3x3 shape mod to add to your collection!
This is a 3x3 shape mod where the corners of the 3x3 make a 2x2 surrounding the edges and centers. This makes for an uncomfortable solve and really only for collection. It doesn't add much of a challenge. The only challenge is executing M, S, and E slice turns. It's pretty cheap plastic, but what do you expect for only $5.99.
It's a pretty okay cube for the price; I don't have any problems with the turning or assembly. It is kind of hard to turn because of its unusual shape, but that's about it. However, this is just a 3x3. Nothing special. It looks cool in a collection but doesn't provide any new challenges at all.
Fun 3x3 shape mod. Solves just like a 3x3 but visually altered. You can treat the corners like a 2x2 so its sort of two puzzles in one. Turning is a little strange because of its odd shape but if your considering this cube that should be expected. Catches when not turned accurately. Green is a little too light and similar to the yellow but you can tell the difference. All the other colors are stunning.
It's much cheaper than the fangshi and turns smoothly and nicely. It has decent corner cutting and excellent colors. For the price, it can't be beat and I would recommend this puzzle.