Lefun Fisher Cube
The Lefun Fisher Cube is a bright stickerless variant of the classic 3x3 shape mod. It features a robust internal mechanism with Florian-style pieces and turns well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The turning on this cube is a little less than ideal, the layers move smoothly but they can be a bit sticky and caps on a lot of the pieces come off very easily. The movement is partially fixed with a bit of lube but this puzzle just isn't up to the standard that the MoFang JiaoShi brand sells. This isn't a poor turning puzzle but the MF JS Fisher is probably a better choice because they have this puzzle at the same price point and I've been very happy with my MoFang JiaoShi brand shape shifting type puzzles even though I don't own this one.
The turning of this puzzle is smooth on the top two layers, while the other layers seem stiff in comparison.
The shades, particularly the green, seem really pale, however this does make for some cool contrast when looked at against the white.
Other than that, it's just a normal stickerless fisher cube, and it serves it purpose as intended.