Lefun Mini 2x2 Dice Cube
The Lefun Mini 2x2 Dice Cube is a 2x2 which when solved, displays marks, typically seen on dice, indented on to each face.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I don't know how another reviewer could say that this puzzle moves without any difficulties. It is very hard to turn due to the extremely sharp interior edges. I took it apart and used a Dremel tool to add a bevel to all the edges that touch other pieces. It turns much easier now without catching as much. The cube is very cute, but this problem should be addressed in the next iteration.
I don't regret buying this puzzle...BUT...it is definitely smaller than I expected. Check out the measurements before you buy. Still, a nice addition to the collection.
A must have to any gamer. When this first come out, I thought that it's silly to buy just one die.
I'm happy that I purchased a pair of dice. It's made board games fun to pull out my one-of-a-kind pair of dice.
This is a good pocket sized cube that has nicely curved edges.
The colors of this puzzle are exactly what I expected the cube itself is lightweight and moves without any difficulties.
This is a highly functional conversational 2x2 or Die...depending on how it's used.