Lefun Mini Keychain Penrose Cube
The Lefun Mini Keychain Penrose Cube is a mini 3-colored cube in which various edges of the cube have been rounded off to form a repeating pattern across the cube. This puzzle features a removable keychain for easy solving.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
turns terribly, pieces are very cheap, no ball-bearings or anything like that. I LOVE IT. its so cute and i bought it with the rest of the penrose cubes and it looks so nice with my other penroses. if you are buying the penrose 3x3 and penrose pyramid then you might as well by this and finish of the collection.
This turns well for a cube this size, can actually corner cut a bit and really fun puzzle
This little boi is actually quite difficult but the turning quality is actually not bad.