The Lefun Periodic Table 3x3 is a puzzle where every side has multiple element symbols along with their name, atomic number, and atomic mass. This is a great educational tool to teach you how to solve, and to keep up on your periodic table knowledge!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
so this cube is really unsatisfying to turn, and i dont recommend buying it for the performance.
Great cube in a hole. A little tight but inspired me to start learning out the Periodic Table.
Great cube helped my son learn the periodic table and a decently performing cube.
It is a very good cube but it os very tight
Lefun Periodic Table 3x3
Also need to be concerned with the printing orientation not just in the right spot which adds some to the fun of solving