Lefun Venus Cube
The Lefun Venus Cube is a 3x3 shape modification with corners that overlap the centers and edges. It looks like it wouldn't turn, but it does!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I’m debating gluing my center caps down because I can’t even do more than 5 moves or one or two of them start flying off and it’s rather annoying.
Mine also has multiple defects in the plastic that stick out and can hurt you, they look like chips as if it were dropped.
Those little things aside, this is absolutely amazing and I’m glad I have it in my collection.
A decent alternative to the regular 3x3...but I would suggest either the Fluffy 3x3 or the Pandora Cube in place of this one.
I'm not sure what to call this...because it's not a shape mod...but it is...in a way. This is definitely a 3x3 there's no doubting that.
This is certainly a beautiful cube, artsy with muted colors that when checkerboarded reminds me of the wall structures or hanging lamps you might find in India.
OOTB the puzzle is a little tight. Since I've just received this today, I will add lube.
This will make a great addition to my collection. Have fun with this work of art. Perfect for any collector.