Leo's GAN 11 M Pro 3x3 is a lightweight and fast magnetic 3x3. This puzzle is lubed with Weight 5 on the core and a balanced mixture of Angstrom Gravitas, Cubicle Labs Silk, and DNM-37 on the pieces. It also comes preset with medium-strength magnets, tension setting 3, and compression setting 2. This setup, created by world class speedcuber and Team Cubicle Member Leo Borromeo, produced a clean, fast and unique feel.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features a Leo Borromeo signature logo on the white side.
- Core Lube: Weight 5
- Piece Lubes: Angstrom Gravitas, Cubicle Labs Silk, DNM-37
- Compression: 2
- Tension: 3
- Magnets: Medium
- Leo's GAN 11 M Pro 3x3
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- GAN Cube Box
- Additional tensioning accessories
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
i go by Leo as well, almost immediately after i bought this cube it was discontinued, incredible cube, used to average 15 on my thunderclap years ago, cubes have come a long way
BEST CUBE EVER SOO SMOOTH GREAT CORNER CUTTING AND PERFECT MAGNET STREGNTH
great performing cube, if you want a smooth, fast cube, use the medium magnets. If you have a rough turning style and love control, use the strong magnets.
Great cube get it but change magnet strength to strong.
It is sooo smooth and makes me think im leo lol