The LimCube Fission Skewb does indeed turn like a skewb, but it also has some other tricks up its sleeves. This puzzle also has edges that turn independently of the rest of the puzzle. That makes this a shape shifting, jumbling mess after just a few turns. Good luck!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
All later turn well. Not too challenging to solve. Sticker-less is nice.
The puzzle is very nice and it's a fun solve, but there a few things about it that I think could've been made better. First, there was no need to make the gaps between the pieces so big. It would have looked much better if the pieces would be flush with each other. It's beyond me why they made it this way. Second, the edges are a bit too loose and sometimes can start turning on you when you're doing skewb moves, which can be a bit frustrating. Aside from those two flaws, which are relatively minor, I think the puzzle is great.