The LimCube Master Mixup 0 may look relatively similar to a 3x3, but it is far from it. If you offset the middle layer, you will be able to make moves that no 3x3 can make. If you are looking for a new challenge, give this a try!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Out of the box this cube (stickerless) is a bit stiff and difficult to turn, but after a few solves it is smooth and significantly more pleasant to turn. I do still get the occasional catch, but they are few and far between.
The shades are very nice, and the texture is an almost matte feeling. The biggest surprise about this puzzle was it's actual size. This puzzle is roughly the size of my 9x9's even though it turns like a 3x3. This isn't a bad thing, but was somewhat unexpected.
The solve process is quite fun to figure out. The puzzle seems overwhelming as you discover possible moves, but ends up being a some what straightforward task when you boil it down.