The Lube Stand Cap has the same functionality and compatibility of the Lube Cap, but it also doubles as a vertical lube stand. Only available in blue plastic at the moment.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It does it's job well of keeping lube upright. Glad to buy this, glad to get free shipping.
I mean, it works like it was meant to . . .
I like the way that it makes it easy to open the bottle. I buy these with all my syringe orders
I really just originally got this to make free shipping, since it is only fifty cents. But than I realized that it was really helpful because the bubble goes all the way to the back. Therefore the lube doesn't splatter all over when you try to use it. :-)
It does what it says it's supposed to do. Also, since the lube is standing, the air bubble goes up the syringe so no more explosive lubing.
It helps the air bubble in the lube go along l the way up, so when you are dispensing the lube with the syringe , the lube won't explode out
this thing works like its susposed to but I had an enligenment :
why get this... afterall it dosent do anything but stand your lube up
I'm not trying to be a troll or anything I just think its kind of pointless
I gave it 3 stars since it DOES do what its susposded to I just think there was no point of it existing..............................................................................