Lubest XMT 10
Lubest XMT 10 is a medium viscosity puzzle lubricant intended to reduce friction, add a soft feel, and generally improve performance of your cube.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This lube blows any other lube out of the park, in my opinion. Unless you like slow cubes, then in that case this lube isn't for you.
Basically, imagine if you threw Cubicle Labs Silk and DNM-37 together and made it into a thick silicone lube, because that's what Lubest XMT 10 exactly is. IT smoothens your cube and makes it faster, and with the addition of it being silicone, it won't dry out as fast as DNM. Perfect lube, and pretty cheap too. $3.99 for 20cc is an absolute bang for your buck. Buy this lube, you won't be disappointed.
This is the perfect lube if you need to speed up a cube but you don't want to spend much. It works nicely even on big cubes.
I just got XMT 10, Lubest pro, and Adheron heavy, These lubes are all around great, I put some heavy and XMT 10 in my Tengyun v1, RS3M2020+, And Aohun WR M and i would say heavy is a slightly thinner Traxxas 10k, And Lubest pro/XMT 10 is like Lubicle speedy
Great lubes really cheap, All 5 Adheron/Lubest 20cc bottles for only 18USD, these lubes are a must buy!