The Maass Mini 2x3x5 Cuboid is a puzzle produced by New York-based cuber and puzzle designer, Alex Maass. This puzzle is 3D printed using ABS plastic and is hand-assembled in the United States by Alex.
It measures 30mm x 45mm x 75mm.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Super fun solve. Its size and the 3D-printed mechanism somehow feeling better and more reliable than a mass-produced 2x3x4, makes it such a delight to play with. Absolutely worth it if you're a fan of cuboids.
For a 3D printed puzzle, the quality of this puzzle is great! Turning is smooth on all layers. A bit pricey compared to mass produced cuboids, but honestly cheaper than I'd expect for a small batch 3D printed puzzle. Glad I picked this up! Looking forward to more puzzles from this designer in the future.
Fun puzzle that turns decently well