The original Maru 3x3 was one of the first cubes ever released by Maru several years ago. While the puzzle has been discontinued for quite some time, we recently came across a limited number of them, which we are liquidating at a reduced price.
A 6mL vial of Maru Lube and a Maru Cube Stand are included with the package.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's just a Maru. That's really all I can say. It's just meh. If you don't know what a Maru is like, it's pretty much a ShengShou but looser. I would not recommend this cube
I only bought it for the lube. Also my friend wanted a cube.
Iv been cubing for about 4to5 years now and I just wanted to review this "throwback cube"
now, I already have one of these,and it was one of my first ever speedcubes.And keep I mind the weilong haddent come outyet anyway,its an ok cube only get it if you want a tast of 2011