The Maru 4x4 V2 is the second-generation 4x4 by Taiwanese cube manufacturer Maru. It measures approximately 61mm across. It comes with a free cube stand and a 6mL vial of Maru Lube inside the box.
Note:The Transparent version features transparent stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube was not good. I got this cube a while ago. It popped on first turns. I couldn't resemble it. To this day it lies in my room, untouched. The one upside to this cube was the maru lube, but I would recommend saving money and getting that separately.
This cube pop popped the first I got it. I just lived it then it locked up,I tried to fix it and it popped. Couldn't reassemble it.
when i got it i threw away the cube and got the lube. it was so good
This is my third kind of 4x4. Got the Aosu and the shengshou. I bought the transparent blue version.
It feels a bit unstable, tends to lock a bit.
Turning is really, really nice. Shades a great. Corner cutting is almost one whole cubie( outer layer) half a cubie (inner layer), reverse corner cutting- not at all unless you want to explode it. Very clicky sound
But still i can recommend this cube. Overall impression is good.
Got one recently. Love this thing a lot! Currently my favorite 4x4 (at least until my SS4x4 V2 comes). Stickers are surprisingly good. Haven't chipped and the shades are decent. May be a bit pricey but it is well worth it (comes with lube and a stand). The lube also works really well with this cube. 100% worth it.