The Maru Axis Oil is a new silicone-based lubricant from Maru that is specially designed for lubricating the core and screws. The high viscosity helps it stay on the core and screws more easily. It is currently available in a 10mL vial.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Whatever Maru did to this lube, is heaven! Not only that it is used for the core, you can use it for the pieces. I just thought hey what if a do this to it, and it turns out it made the cube turn better from the lube Cubicle has! It may be expensive, but worth its price!
I wasn't sure what kind of affect this lubricant would have on my cube, but I tried it anyways. You know that springy screwy sound that happens sometimes on cubes. Its where there isn't a washer or something. That is like nails on a chalkboard for me. This "lubricant" made that sound go away. That was the main affect I received from this lubricant. It also reduces little friction, but I feel no noticeable difference when I'm solving.