The CM-3 is the latest 3x3 released by Maru. This puzzle has great performance mixed with very fast turning and a medium magnetic feel. It comes with two bottles of lubricant: one is traditional Maru Lube, and the other is a heavier silicone.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Forky would love this cuz it’s trash
It has horrible spring noise bad corner cutting and it only comes with lube
Th only reason this is a 2 star review is cuz it has good lube.
The cube isn't horrible, but it just isn't worth the price. It is extremely loud and clacky, very similar to the tao cube. It doesn't have a pleasant feeling and the magnets are pretty weak as well. The corner-cutting and performance is fine, but the feeling is really not enjoyable. If you want to see a video review, check out my video on my channel Willraj.
So the cube actually isnt that bad, its just not great, it has really springy and rough turning and snappy corner cutting, with all of these factors its not really that fun to turn, its also VERY loud, so im not saying to get this cube, but im not saying dont