Maru Core Magnetic DIY Kit for Tornado V2
Take your Tornado V2 to the next level with the Maru Core Magnetic DIY Kit. This kit allows you to add magnets to the corner bases and around the core. The added magnetic feel and stability are sure to improve your Tornado V2's performance!
You will need superglue for installation.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Makes the cube more controllable and stable.
The core magnets in this kit are also wider than the Cubers Home version I like the feel of these much more, and also makes more of a substantial difference.
For assembling the core, I 100% recommend cutting the nubs off the core pieces Like Phil does in the video, it makes it way easier to install.
Like I said in the review title it's a pain to get the magnets onto the core. I struggled a bit to get the 8 core magnets one to the core since the center can't be taken off. At the same time 4 of them have little tabs and the other 4 have holes for the tabs to snap into. I used Gorilla brand Super glue Gel to fit all 16 magnets to the cube. Super Glue in the gel form is much better for the 8 core magnets since it doesn't have a super quick drying time and it's not super liquidity as regular super glue. So that means that it won't flow like a normal liquid. But overall these magnets are a worthy upgrade and will make the cube slightly more heavier than without the additional 16 core/corner magnets.