This Maru Core Magnetic DIY Kit will convert your YuLong V2 to a core magnetic version! This kit adds magnets to the base of your corners as well as around the core. This gives the puzzle a more stable feel.
You will need superglue for installation.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
these kits fooled me at first, the magnets are quite weak and the way they're packaged they kind of camouflaged themselves lol. But once I got the core pieces installed it was simple to glue the corner magnets into the feet of the corner stalks, taking care to keep them lined up properly. Definitely recommend these kits to anyone wbo wants to upgrade their cube. However, the magnets are quite weak, so I ordered some extra 3×1mm N52 magnets to stack on the corners to get a snappier impact x)