The Maru Cube Pad is a dense surface that is good for speedcubing on. The dense but soft material absorbs the shock of the cube better than a hard surface, and it helps keep your cube in good condition.
This is the Small (S) size of Cube Pad. It measures 27cm x 22cm (approx. 10.5" x 8.5").
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
this mat, is awesome. i bought it so i can have a small one to bring to US Nationals 2015, and just to have. it is perfect. :)
The Maru Cube Pad is excellent to solve cubes on. I use mine just about every time I use a stackmat so that I'm not slamming my cubes down on a table. This also helps prevent damage on cubes, and the black on has a unique and interesting pattern that I am very fond of.