Maru CX3 Soft Spring Set
The Maru CX3 Soft Spring Set contains 6 replacement springs for the Maru CX3. The springs are softer than the springs that come installed with the Maru CX3 cube. This set does not contain screws or washers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So I set up my TangLong by shaving plastic off, swapping the springs with these Maru CX3 Soft Springs, lubed them with Weight 1, and lubed the pieces with Weight 1 and Maru. OMG that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get this and put it in your TangLong!
I purchased these with another order because I heard that a YuXin 3x3 does wonders with Maru Soft Springs. Well, now I can say that is true. At first it was slow and sluggish, but now turning is a lot like an AoLong V2 and it also has great corner cutting, just under the kind you would get on a YueXiao. All in all, if you have a YuXin 3x3, then get these for the great price!
Great made my yuxin a great cube
Great springs for the yuxin but I've never tried to put it in any other 3x3's.
Damn, these springs made my YuXin as fast as a HuaLong! So fast, it was almost uncontrollable!
I heard about putting these springs in YuXins from my good ol' friend. I had lubed my YuXin already with Cubicle Silicone Lube Weight 3 on the core (it took hell to lube), and it was quite fast. After putting these springs into the cube, it made my cube like Heaven. Super duper fast, with a bit of control. Made my day.
great to make a yuxin 3x3 awesome