The Maru Mini 3x3 Keychain cube measures just 3cm across, making it almost twice as small as most conventional 3x3 cubes. It is extremely lightweight, and this version features a keychain. For such a small cube, it features a robust internal mechanism and turns smoothly.
The "Dice" color features fancy dice patterns across the cube in place of the colors.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This thing is WAY smaller than I thought it would be. It's about half the size of a normal 3x3. If you do want to stick it in your pocket, for school or something, maybe not the best option. It's not very comfy... meaning it jabs my leg when I walk down the halls or whatever. The actual keychain doesnt get in the way much, surprisingly, and the turning speed is pretty fast. Sadly, the inside of the edges and corners are very sharp, making reverse corner cutting approximately ZERO. Really fun to play with, though. Like when I see an OLL and it's SO STINKIN' TINY it's hilarious.