The Maru XD Cube is the latest 3x3 from Maru. It features light and crispy turning, and it turns smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Bought this cube about 2 weeks ago , and going from the new rubik cube to this i thought this was heaven . Until the day after i worked it in and did a couple of solves . This cube is good , dont get me wrong , but this cube locks up, jams , and pops way too much . However i enjoy using this it just needs lube which i havnt got yet so after that it should be fine . First turns were amazing tho . It corner cuts 45ish and reverse is so bad . I will be getting a new cube as i dont like the fact it jams up and pops all the time . It was a great cube though . I would reccomend this for begginers
The Maru XD is really good. When it comes, it is pre-tensioned already and runs really smooth. The quality of this cube is nice with good stickers on them. I would highly recommend this cube.