Matty’s GAN 11 M Pro (Soft Texture Coated) is the Team Cubicle Signature cube of world class speedcuber Matty Hiroto Inaba. This puzzle is tensioned at position 3, and the elasticity is at the tightest setting. This combination, along with a mixture of Angstrom Gravitas and DNM-37 on the pieces, creates a balanced feel that is stable and controllable while also crispy and fast. Ever wondered what Matty’s cube feels like? Now you can try it for yourself!
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features a Matty Signature Logo on the white side.
Unfortunately, we are unable to remove the GAN logo due to the Soft Texture Coated surface. Instead, we provide a standard plastic GAN 11 M Pro center cap with a Matty Signature logo. We include the original GAN Soft Texture Coated center cap in the packaging as well, in case this is preferred. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Matty’s GAN 11 M Pro 3x3 (Soft Texture Coated)
Soft Texture Coated GAN Cap
Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
GAN Cube Box
Additional tensioning accessories
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.