The Curvy Copter Plus is an even more complex version of the Curvy Copter. Features high quality construction and decent turning for such an intricate puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is an excellent addition to the helicopter/curvy copter cube series. The new types of jumbling and bandaging configurations possible in this puzzle are very interesting. You need to pay attention to the bandaging, especially in the case of a rotated inner petal. If you attempt to push past the bandaging pieces, which the puzzle is not designed to do, it will most likely pop. When solved "properly", I find the puzzle to be very stable and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this puzzle.
I got it a while back, and i know it says smooth turning in the description of this item, but in difference the the normal one, this sucks. The puzzle is great but the quality is really bad, i havent had the chance to finnish it because it always pops or breaks on me. I do i the white edition so i dont know if the black one is different, but i will say that the plastic feels cheaper than the first one, and that the stability of the puzzle just isnt there when fully scrambled. Please tell ne if the cube is any better in black.