Meffert's Gear Egg
The Meffert's Gear Egg is the egg-shaped version of the classic gear cube. It is available in blue, green, yellow, or red plastic color, and each one comes with a golden Meffert's egg stand.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is 100% one of the most fun cubes in my collection. It's such a joy to turn. My only problem is that because mine came loose, the corners tend to "corner twist" making it unsolvable. This would not be such a problem if I was able to tension it to get a piece out (it is currently impossible without breaking it), however, it seems the center caps are glued or stuck permanently. Despite these issues, I still find my self going in for another solve because of how fun it is to turn.
the solve is like a gear cube but centers have to be
PS: THERE ARE NO TUTORIALS ON THIS IN ENGLISH, I FOUND ONE IN VIETNAMESE AND ONE IN RUSSIAN, BUT THAT IS IT.